There is something about making pourover that commands mindfulness and in our opinion is the best way to start a jam-packed day of amazing.
What you need:
- Inverted All-Day Adventure Flask
- 40 grams of coffee (8 tablespoons)
- 1 V60 #2 or #3 filter
- 550 ml or grams of water
Yeah, that’s 13.75-1(water to grams of coffee). Which is less than the normal 15-1 “golden ratio. Why? Because strong coffee is necessary. Feeling like it’s go-time? Go for a 10-1, we dare you, you won’t do it.
Now it’s time to commence *.*exe
*Always add water slowly and never more than 150ml at a time.
- Add 75 ml to start your bloom
- Give it 30-45 seconds
- Add another 75 ml to make it happier
- Give it some Tom Petty “The Waiting”
- Hit the grounds softly with another 100 ml of life.
- Add some GNR type of Patience
- Repeat 5 and 6 till you get 550 ml
- Dispose of the grounds responsibly in a ceremonial fashion.
- Give away your glorious extraction to lucky strangers, but don’t talk to strangers cause they danger.
That’s it. You want to add milk or sugar? That’s cool too, no judgment here.